13th Annual Cutest Pets Contest
VOTING IS CLOSED
Winners to be announced during Pet Week on Capitol Hill, October 21 at 4:00 ET.
WHO MAY ENTER
Members of Congress, their staff, and committee staff working on Capitol Hill
HOW TO ENTER
- Complete the Cutest Pets Contest entry form
- Tell us how your pet provides your daily dose of cuteness
- Upload one photo of your pet
- Photo must be submitted by Friday, September 10 at 5:00 PM EDT
- Only one photo per pet will be considered
- Multiple pets in one photo will not be considered
- No people in the photos – pets only!
- One entry per person
Each photo submitted by the deadline will be judged by a bipartisan panel. Only the pet’s photo and the pet’s name are visible to the judges.
Public voting will be conducted between Public voting will be conducted between Monday, September 27 and Tuesday, Oct 12.
Photos of the finalists in each category (dog, cat, exotic) will be uploaded to AHI.org.
The one dog, one cat, and one exotic pet who receive the most votes will be named winners.
Winners announced during Pet Week, October 18 – 21
By submitting a photo and descriptive information to enter this contest, you grant us permission to post the image, pet’s name, and your description of your pet’s daily dose of cuteness on our website and social media. If your pet is a winner, your name and office will be included in social media and traditional media posts. Images may be edited to fit in promotional material and/or on posters.